To be the hydraulics company of choice for the manufacturing, processing and service provision industry within the Eastern, Central and Southern African regions.
To provide top quality products and unrivalled services in the industry by listening to our customers and understanding their needs so as to provide timely solutions that will ensure sustenance of their services with a view to maximizing their profits and reducing their loses.
- Discipline through adherence to rules and regulations of the industry
- Honesty and sincerity in dealing with customers
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Persistence in providing long-term solutions to customers’ needs
- Encouraging an atmosphere of team work between management and employees
- Identifying and developing opportunities for business growth
- Keeping at par with evolving equipment technology
- Maintaining high standards of occupational health and environmental safety
Our core values include:
- Exceptional identification of the problem, quality repair and customer satisfaction
- Provision of appropriate and most timely diagnosis and service of customers’ equipment
- Long term solutions to customer needs
- Prompt response and communication to clients
- Attention to detail
- Use of most current technology while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Sustenance of client’s project and services despite mechanical hitches
- Complete line (all-in-one) of servicing to ensure optimum equipment performance
Business Marketing and sales
The management team and staff of MIL are committed to:-
- Building long term partnerships with our customers
- Providing our customers with a positive experience during every interaction, from administration to sales and services
- Delivering highly customized engineering life-cycle support services that meet the customers’ unique industry challenges, field applications and technical specifications
- Supplying the best quality products and services without compromise
- Creating an employee friendly environment to motivate excellence in the work place
- Taking all precautionary measures to ensure safety and well-being of employees
With an emerging pneumatic and hydraulics industry in Kenya and many parts of Africa, the company seeks to expand its services both locally and internationally. In response to this development, and as a general strategy, the company employs a pseudo-approach to growth which involves:
- Re-investing profits for the continued improvement of the company’s culture, facilities, equipment, product performance and personnel training.
- Partnerships with leading supplier companies within Kenya and abroad.
- Excellent employee capacity building in current hydraulic and pneumatic products to ensure quality service to our clients, and
- Utilizing best equipment and software technologies with a view to increasing output.